In the more than 20 years of its existence, the Business Parc has accompanied over 1,000 company startups in Northwestern Switzerland and created corresponding jobs. The foundation behind this is the Regionales Gründerzentrum Reinach. An extension building in Reinach should provide additional space for over 50 startups in 2025.
Our philosophy, vision and mission
As part of a service agreement with the Canton of Basel-Landschaft to promote startups, the Business Parc Reinach offers advice free of charge to founders who have their residence or company headquarters here. An average of 107 initial meetings and over 50 business plan coaching sessions are held each year. Since 2007, around 2,200 consultations have taken place, more than 1,000 start-ups have been successfully supported and a corresponding number of jobs have been generated.
In addition, the five-member coaching team also accompanies young entrepreneurs in the startup phase with administration, location assessment, customer acquisition, and much more. The experts with practical business experience also support startups throughout their life cycle and can be consulted for (development-) specific questions.
Business Parc Liestal
Board of foundation and sponsors
Chairman of the board of foundation
Klaus Endress (Endress+Hauser group)*
Members of the board of foundation
- Mark Gerber (UBS AG)
- Philipp Hammel (Tretor AG)*
- Thomas Hill (Fritz Meyer Holding AG)*
- Beat Röthlisberger (BLKB)
- Ferdinand Pulver (Reinach Municipal Council)*
- Béatrix von Sury (Vice-Mayor Reinach)
- Rolf Weder (University of Basel)
* Members of the committee
club étoile sponsors association
The sponsors of club étoile support the further development of the business parc with generous investment contributions.
Members of the club étoile
- ESTECH Industries Angenstein AG, Martin Helfenstein (president)
- Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank, Beat Röthlisberger
- Endress + Hauser AG, Klaus Endress
- Fritz Meyer Holding AG, Tom Hill
- G.H. Endress Stiftung, Sarah Endress
- Neoperl Servisys AG, Thomas Schnell
- PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, Christian Manganiello
- Primeo Management AG, Cédric Christmann
- Ricola AG, Felix Richterich
- Stöcklin Logistik AG, Urs Grütter
- UBS Switzerland AG, Saverio Pavan
- Van Baerle AG, Daniel Schenk